Saturday, October 12, 2013

Seeking Serenity

Is there a place that brings you
such peace, just by being there?
Where every breath of air just takes you gradually
into a deep state of ease and fills you with a strong sense of

"this is where I belong?"

A place where the cares of the world simply melt away and slip out of sight for awhile.

A place of relaxation, rejuvenation, even bliss...

A place where your heart sings, your soul rejoices, and every fiber of your being

is bathed in the incredible "rightness" of it all.

For me, that place is on the water with nature's sounds, sights, and smells filling the air.
All I have to do is enter this water zone and my breathing slows and deepens,

my smile broadens, my heart swells, and my eyes sparkle with a light from deep within.

The lake sparks something inside of me that lets me know that this is part of me,

and I am meant to be here.

Here I can simply BE.
Here I feel the oneness and the connection with all living things.

In this heaven on earth, I feel free.
I feel whole.
I am serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment